ASSEMBLE A SIMPLE ROBOT IN ISAAC SIM
Embark on an interactive journey through the “Assembling a Simple Robot” tutorial as you dive into creating a dynamic mobile robot on two wheels in a live Isaac Sim GPU environment. The immersive tutorial experience lasts approximately 30 minutes.
Within this lab you will master the art of:
- Establishing a connection between a local streaming client and an Omniverse Isaac Sim server located in the cloud.
- Introducing a mock USD robot into the live Isaac Sim environment.
- Inserting the robot body with joint actuators and properties.
- Enhancing the robot’s capabilities by integrating articulations.
- Upon completion of the course, you will gain a basic understanding of the Isaac Sim interface and core documentation, which will help you embark on your own robot simulation endeavors.
- Windows or Linux based computer equipped to install Omniverse Launcher and Omniverse applications.
- Internet bandwidth that can accommodate the Isaac Sim client/server stream (note that performance may vary).
For further exploration, consider enrolling in the Getting Started with USD for Collaborative 3D Workflows course, a self-paced adventure that delves into creating scenes using Universal Scene Description ASCII (.USDA) files that are human-readable.
Digital skills for all
Digital skills for the workforce
Digital skills for ICT professionals
Digital skills in education
Digital skills for children
Digital skills for public administration
AR & VR
Format of the training
Paid training (cost)
Duration of the training
Type of training
Language of the training
Country providing the training