BUILD BEAUTIFUL, CUSTOM UI FOR 3D TOOLS ON NVIDIA OMNIVERSE
Explore the NVIDIA Omniverse development platform for virtual world builders and creators, tailored for virtual realm virtuosos. Enter the complex realm of UI mastery with an in-depth exploration of the robust omni.ui toolset and framework within the NVIDIA Omniverse Kit. In this self-paced course, hands-on exercises will guide you to create a custom UI that streamlines Omniverse workflows.
During this workshop, participants will gain the skills to:
- Initiate Omniverse Code with ease.
- Manage extensions by installing, uninstalling and activating them in Omniverse Code.
- Navigate the extensions panel, opening views and selecting primitives.
- Seamlessly navigate USD’s complex hierarchy of stages.
- Construct a concise form window, complete with stylistic elements.
- Test the limits of one’s creativity
- Accept the challenge to mimic a window design created by the Omniverse UX team.
- Match form and function to the defined window design.
Once you’ve achieved the culmination, you’ll not only have created a user interface, but you’ll also have gained an in-depth understanding of the Omniverse code.
- Basic knowledge of Python (helpful, but not required).
- The Python Tutorial.
- Tools used:
- Omniverse Code
- Visual Studio Code
- Python Extensions
Minimum recommended hardware:
- Desktop or laptop computer equipped with Intel i7 Gen 5 or AMD Ryzen.
- NVIDIA RTX-capable GPU with 16 GB of capacity.
“Getting Started with USD for Collaborative 3D Workflows,” a dive path into the Universal Scene Description (USD) framework developed by Pixar designed to foster collaboration between the creative and technical creators of the world.
Digital skills for all
Digital skills for ICT professionals
AR & VR
Format of the training
Duration of the training
Type of training
Language of the training
Country providing the training