BUILDING VIDEO AI APPLICATIONS AT THE EDGE ON JETSON NANO
From recognizing a cat in the backyard to enhancing the customer shopping experience, the possibilities of AI-based video understanding know no bounds. Enter the NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit, a user-friendly yet powerful computer capable of running multiple neural networks simultaneously. Positioned as an ideal entry point into the field of intelligent video analysis (IVA) through the NVIDIA DeepStream SDK, this course gets you into the realm of building insightful projects. With JupyterLab notebooks and sample Python applications on your Jetson Nano, you’ll explore the field of deep learning video analytics by discovering deep insights from video streams. The skills you’ll develop will pave the way for creating your own future projects not only on the Nano, but on all Jetson Edge platforms.
- Basic familiarity with the Linux command line.
- Mastery of basic Python 3 programming concepts including functions, loops, dictionaries, and arrays.
- Tools in Action:
- Jetson Nano
- NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit or NVIDIA Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit.
- Depending on the model, recommended power supply and jumper configurations.
- High performance microSD card (minimum 64 GB).
- USB webcam (for final use on the notebook).
- For the Jetson Nano 2GB developer kit, USB-C 5.1V 3A power supply from the list of supported components
- High performance microSD card: 64 GB minimum recommended (we have tested and recommend this one)
- USB data cable: Micro-B to Type-A with DATA function enabled (we’ve tested and recommend this one)
- USB Webcam (used only in the end notebook), such as Logitech C270 USB Webcam
Additional computer and network requirements:
- A computer with an internet connection and the ability to flash your microSD card if you are setting up the Jetson Nano for the first time
- Available USBA port on your computer (you may need an adapter if you only have USBC ports)
- Administrative rights and the ability to install compatible media player software (we tested and recommend this one)
- Internet connection for your Jetson Nano
- “Getting Started with Jetson Nano Artificial Intelligence“
- “Getting Started with Artificial Intelligence on Jetson Nano“
There is a certificate upon the completion of the course.
Digital skills for ICT workers
Format of the training
Duration of the training
Type of training
Language of the training
Country providing the training