DEVELOP, CUSTOMIZE, AND PUBLISH IN OMNIVERSE WITH EXTENSIONS
Want to customize the Omniverse experience to your preferences? Dive into the realm of customization with Python-coded extensions. These versatile tools give you the ability to change everything from the functionality to the UI of Omniverse. Whether you seek to effortlessly create objects, introduce custom physics for select objects, streamline repetitive operations, or revolutionize object manipulation in the UI, extensions pave the way.
Discover the art of:
- Creating a button to spontaneously create a cube.
- Creating custom windows to change the Omniverse user interface.
- Debugging and publishing extensions.
Once complete, you’ll be able to design and share custom extensions in the thriving Omniverse community.
Basic knowledge of:
- Python, establishing a solid foundation.
- Computer graphics basics, but not required.
- Omniverse Code
- Visual Studio Code
Hardware requirements (minimum recommendations):
- Linux or Windows operating system.
- (RTX is optional for Omniverse Code.)
- Intel I7 Gen 7+ or AMD Ryzen+.
For further exploration, check out these relevant trainings:
- “Getting Started with USD for Collaborative 3D Workflows”
- “Easily develop advanced 3D layout tools in NVIDIA Omniverse”
- “Build beautiful, custom UI for 3D tools in NVIDIA Omniverse”
- “How to Build Custom 3D Scene Manipulator Tools on NVIDIA Omniverse”
Digital skills for all
Digital skills for ICT professionals
AR & VR
Format of the training
Duration of the training
Type of training
Language of the training
Country providing the training