GENERATIVE AI EXPLAINED
Generative Artificial Intelligence, a rapidly growing field of technology, involves the creation of new content that is based on a variety of inputs. Recently, it has exploited the potential of neural networks to recognize patterns and structures in existing data, leading to the generation of new content. Start this course to dive into generative artificial intelligence by uncovering its concepts, applications, and the range of challenges and opportunities it provides.
The goal of the course is to learn the following skills:
- Define generative artificial intelligence and unravel how it works.
- Explore various applications of generative AI.
- Navigate the landscape of challenges and opportunities in the field of generative AI.
- Basic understanding of machine learning and deep learning concepts.
- For additional training through the NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute: www.nvidia.com/dli
Digital skills for all
Digital skills for the workforce
Digital skills for ICT professionals
Format of the training
Duration of the training
Type of training
Language of the training
Country providing the training