INTRODUCTION TO DOCA FOR DPUS
Unlock the realm of possibilities with the DOCA software framework, a flexible toolkit that enables developers to quickly create applications and services based on BlueField’s Data Processing Units (DPUs). By merging DOCA with BlueField DPU, experience a seismic shift in networking, security and storage performance – all within an expansive and open development platform.
Embark on a self-paced exploration through this course, where participants will learn the core principles of DOCA, a catalyst for accelerated data center computing using BlueField DPU. Upon completion, participants will be equipped with foundational knowledge and be ready to use DOCA and DPU to create applications that accelerate data center services.
- Demystification of DOCA
- Introduction to BlueField DPUs
- BlueField-2 DPU setup
- DOCA Development Environment
- Applying DPU Acceleration Using DOCA
Main learning objectives:
- Develop a fundamental understanding of DOCA and DPU that enables you to create applications that accelerate data center services.
- Visualize the role of DOCA as a platform for accelerated computing in DPU data centers.
- Immerse yourself in the DOCA framework paradigm and its integral components.
- Delve into BlueField DPU specifications and capabilities, unleashing the full potential of your DPU infrastructure.
- Explore sample applications of DOCA in various configurations to understand its real-world implications.
- Identify and take advantage of DPU-accelerated computing opportunities.
- Familiarity with software architecture and how it relates to and executes on hardware
- Some working knowledge of data center networking
Digital skills for ICT professionals
Format of the training
Duration of the training
Type of training
Language of the training
Country providing the training