MAY IN SOFTUNI
We are pleased to introduce you to the new modules and courses launching at SoftUni in May.
The programme of each course has been selected and developed with the most sought-after skills by employers in mind. The technologies emphasized in them are in line with the latest trends.
- On May 2 the advanced training “C++ Advanced” with lecturer Doncho Angelov will start: https://bit.ly/3mZhzVA
- The new course “Containers and Cloud” with lecturer Martin Gradev will introduce you to best practices for creating containers with Docker: https://bit.ly/3oxLkNr
- The “MySQL” course with lecturer Nikolay Bankin starts on May 10: https://bit.ly/40AS62v
- With the training “HTML & CSS” with lecturer Konstantin Dankov you will learn to create modern websites with HTML & CSS: https://bit.ly/3V3BP4R
- The module “Algorithms with Java” with speaker Nikolay Bankin starts on May 22: https://bit.ly/43VJ96G
- The module “Algorithms with C#” with lecturer Atanas Atanasov starts on May 22: https://bit.ly/3LnfPPh
- Microsoft Excel module with lecturer Desislava Topuzakova starts on May 25: https://bit.ly/43VP0ZN
- Course “Microsoft Excel Fundamentals” with lecturer Desislava Topuzakova starts on May 25: https://bit.ly/3Arbe8g
You can find out more about the courses and modules here.
Digital skills for all
Digital skills for the workforce
Digital skills for ICT professionals
Digital skills in education